Tuesday, April 8, 2008

What's with all the blanking blogging?

Ok, so I’ve been blasted for not bloging but once every two or three weeks. Well, not so much “blasted” as much as someone said “Hey, you don’t blog a lot”. I don’t understand people who have the time to blog every day. Sure the computer geek college student has time, and most high school kids, but the average working person with a family doesn’t or shouldn’t have the time. In my opinion anyone who blogs more then two or three times a week either A) Has way too much time on their hands or B) Has a big head and assumes people want to hear what they have to say. Of course it is a free world and people can choose whether or not to read a blog, but the only reason people to blog is so people will read it. If I didn’t think anyone read my blog I wouldn’t blog. Now, there is a difference between reading and caring. I don’t think anyone cares that I don’t blog, they just enjoy reading it. Now I have been accused of relating everything I blog about back to my church or Christianity. Not accused in a “hey, you shouldn’t do that” kind of way, but more of a “you ever noticed . . . “ kind of way. That’s just they way my brain thinks. If I’m not thinking about sex I’m thinking about how everyday common things can relate to and remind me of God and how he works. Which, when you think about it, is pretty cool. Sex was created by God and I guess if I’m thinking about sex with my wife that’s ok. So if I’m thinking about sex, and I’m thinking about how things relate back to God, I’m basically thinking about God ALL the time. Wow, I’m a really good Christian! Enough blogging, I’ve got to get back to work and think about sex.

3 comments:

Andrew said...

I'm pretty sure my "accusation" of the fact that your blog always turns back around to community Christian was more of a compliment than anything. At least I meant it that way. You know I love ya, Maverick.

By way of apology, I offer this totally not a Rick Roll you tube link. You'll find it funny, I promise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zVCYdrw-1o

John said...

Yeah, my bad. Just go back to posting about Hardees and stuff.

Anonymous said...

Andrew - I did in fact take your comment as a compliment. I didn't mean to imply I was upset. I was simple using it as a spring board to talk about sex. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to do that. Love you too Goose.

John - You suck!