Tuesday, April 1, 2008

HYPE United! Part Deux.




We had our second United this past Sunday night at East Coweta High school. Once again the student ministry team came through in a BIG way. When we opened the doors teenagers just flooded in. I don’t know why that shocks me so much, God is truly at work.









We played Deal or No Deal. The kids really got into it. One stinken’ kid took us for $250 (which was the top prize for that games) in the FIRST game! When I thought up the idea I was thinking “Nobody ever picks the million dollar case”. Opps. Everybody had a great time, including our “Howe” and and the lovely “Case Holding Girl”.




The HYPE United Band was awesome as usual.
Looks like this crazy idea might work after all. Yeah GOD!

1 comment:

simon said...

I don't know why what shocks me is what Lenny is wearing.