Monday, December 17, 2007

Official Proclamation

On this day, December seventeenth in the year of our Lord two thousand and seven, and from hence forth Andrew Marshall shall be referred to as "The Fleet Footed Beast”.

This past Saturday Andrew proved himself a worthy adversary on the grid iron. When I discovered that he was a soccer player I initially found myself loosing a littler respect for Andrew. Soccer is generally reserved for lesser men. Pansies if you will. The French play soccer, enough said. Then, after shedding his cowboy hat and boots, Andrew took the field in his bare feet. The day was cold and rainy, yet Andrew was the complete opposite. I’m not sure if was pent-up up aggression, or perhaps he is not as delicate a flower as I once thought, but Andrew released the beast. Running, tackling and chasing down everyone. As the game continued everyone found a new respect and fear for Andrew.

Here’s to you, Andrew “The Fleet Footed Beast” Marshall. I look forward to our next contest.

P.S. I still think soccer players are pansies.

4 comments:

Adam said...

Isnt it still 2007?

Anonymous said...

Got a little ahead of myself. Andrew put such a hit on me Saturday I got my years confused. This has been a great year. I'll miss 1987!

Andrew said...

I'm still in pain.

simon said...

kelley, you just dissed me in two was. I love soccer, and I am part French. Don't make me do all those things Benjamin says i will lol.