Monday, October 20, 2008

Shameless Plug

Here is a link to a blog hosted by my good friend Andrew Marshall.  Of course, as I type this my guess is the same 6 people that read my blog probably got his e-mail about his new blog.  Then it dawned on me that we have quite the little incestuous blogging community.  Then it dawned on me that didn’t sound right.  What I meant to say is that there are about a dozen or so people that just all follow the same blogs.  And then it dawned on me all the people following the same blogs see each other all the time and could just talk about stuff instead of blogging about it.  But then it dawned on me that it’s more fun to be literarily cleaver on the internet then it is in person.  So my final dawning is that blogging is a good thing, no matter how incestuous it is.  Wait, that sounded bad again.  Well, you know what I mean.  Go look at Andrew’s blog, it is always entertaining.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shameless plug.