Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Facebook in the Nursing Home Part 3

There is a God and He hates me. Just days after my blog about old people having Facebook pages who pops up with one? My mother! It is a sad day in cyberspace, Facebook is officially dead. I think just for fun I'm going to find the most offensive quizzes and send them to her. And then convince her it's not me sending them, but someone else named Kelley Davenport. Better yet, I'll get her log in and go on there and start posting rude comments on all her fellow old lady friends. Come to think of it, old people on Facebook might be fun. Oh well, I guess I've learned my lesson about complaining and posting things on my Blog, they come true.

That being said: It drives me CRAZY when Heidi Klum barges into my office and wants to make out!

No comments: