Monday, June 2, 2008

Who needs Noah Webster when you have Crosby!

So there’s this really cool little dude named Crosby, he’s about 2 ½ years old (I think). Anyway, beyond being one of the easiest kids to get along with he came up with a phrase that I think (along with the entire Madras campus) is just great. The phrase is: Nexterday. You and I would say Tomorrow. So I plan on using nexturday in lieu of tomorrow from now on. I would challenge you to do the same. Who knows, maybe one day the phrase will make it on to CNN, Fox News or even more impressive Family Guy or South Park. Maybe we can come up with an entire set of new vocabulary words. Comment and leave some suggestions for new words you’d like to see me and the rest of the world start to use. If I get some good ones I’ll be sure to use them nexturday.

No comments: