Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I can take 22 five year olds in a fight

I can take 22 five year olds in a fight. I'm pretty proud of this number; I thought it might be a little higher. I've already gone through one five year old (my son) and now have a five year old daughter. BUT, I also have a 3 year old (almost 4) daughter that fights like a 12 year old. Given the practice I get at home I thought my number would be closer to 30. Anyway, if you want to see how many 5 year olds you can take click the link below:

22

Oh, and to the person that always gets upset with my post: I DO NOT EVER OR WOULD EVER FIGHT A FIVE YEAR OLD. WHEN MY KIDS AND I WRESTLE IT IS FOR PURE FUN. I MAKE EVERY EFFORT NOT TO INJURE MY CHILDREN. Unless my three year old decides to do a flying knee drop from the sofa on my head, then all bets are off.

2 comments:

simon said...

Hey Kelley, if you are ever having any trouble taking on your 22 kids, like maybe 23 come in, i can take on 25, just call me in.

Adam said...

Like i said on Ed's blog, i can take 31. Little kids everywhere should take notice.